31 Oct 2013

Music picks of 2012 - 2013

Here are our 2013 music picks. There is no particular order. Just the ones we enjoyed this year. Jenny..!! Hope you will listen all these and give me a call...:)

1. Lorde - Royals


2. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball



3. Katy Perry - Roar



4. Lumineers Ho Hey


5. Maroon 5 - One more night


6. Lady Gaga- Applause



7. Robin Thicke- Blurred Lines 



8. Capital Cities - Safe and Sound


9. Lana Del Rey - Summer Time Sadness



10. Miley Cyrus - We can't stop



11. Imagine Dragons - RadioActive



12. Bruno Mars - Treasure



13. Anna Kendricks - Cups 



14.  Daft Punk - Get Lucky




15. Zedd - Clarity 




16. Justin TimberLake - Mirrors



17.  Can't Hold Us



18.  Maroon 5 Love Somebody


19. Selena Gomez - Come and Get it



20. Pink - Just Give me a reason



21. Icona Pop - I love it



22.  Rihanna - Stay



23. Pit Bull - Feel This Moment



24. Demi Lovato - Heart Attack




25. All Taylor Swift RED album (I am a big fan of her)


There must be some songs that I have missed. But, I really love all these songs. Hoping for some more good ones..







3 comments:

  1. I luv the collection. You guys have a great taste in music. I have a great feeling looking at all of my favorites together. I hope you could come up with some more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Picks they are..<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys. Thank you for the visits.
    Keep reading our blog :)

    ReplyDelete