6 Mar 2013

Justin Bieber apologises for arriving late during London gig


Popstar Justin Bieber has apologised to his fans for turning up late during a concert here.

The 19-year-old singer was expected to hit the stage at the O2 Arena at 8.30pm on Monday night and was allegedly booed by fans after he arrived late for the gig in O2 arena.

Bieber took to his twitter page to clarify about the delay.

"Last night I was scheduled after 3 opening acts to go on stage at 9:35 not 8:30 but because of some technical issues I got on at 10:10... so... I was 40 minute late to stage. There is no excuse for that I apologize for anyone we upset.

However, it was great show and I'm proud of that," Bieber tweeted.

"... and tonight we will run on time and look forward to putting on an amazing show for everyone in attendance.

The singer claimed that media exaggerated the incident.

"My relationship with the media is not always easy but I'm trying. I'm all about the music and the performance and I respect my fans. I never have any intent to upset or let anyone down and I'm not okay with things being exaggerated. once again sorry for anyone upset," he added later.

The show marked the first of four sold-out shows Bieber is playing at the O2 Arena in the British capital.

The concert follows a miserable 19th birthday weekend for Bieber which was ruined after he had fight with the club security where he was partying.


No comments:

Post a Comment