11 Jan 2013

Miley Cyrus cuddles up to a cardboard Harry Styles in Twitter pic


IT didn't take too long for Harry Styles and Taylor Swift to break up before another young popstar was cuddling up to him.

But no one suspected it would be Miley Cyrus.

The engaged songstress posted a picture of herself and younger sister cuddling up to a paper cut-out of the One Direction hunk in bed.

But the Disney star was quick to defend the cheeky snap.

“In no way do I want Harry. No offense. I'm sure that'll be a story now 2. I'm happily engaged. Just got saucy with a cardboard cut out (sic),” she wrote.

The picture shows the 20-year-old blonde gazing adoringly at the fake Styles alongside the words: “All I want for my birrffffday is a big booty h*e. All @noahcyrus wants for her BIRFFFDAY is @harry_styles (sic),”

Her 13-year-old sister, who is a big fan of One Direction was celebrating her birthday when Cyrus posted the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment