6 Jan 2013

I'm trying to be better, says Justin Bieber over marijuana pic controversy


Washington, Jan 6: Justin Bieber, who was spotted smoking something what appeared to be marijuana, has tweeted to his fans that he is trying to be better.
The 'Beauty and the Beat' hitmaker took over to the micro-blogging site claiming that he loves his fans and will never let them down.
"Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. U get knocked down, u get up. I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u," Us magazine quoted Bieber as tweeting.
The 18-year-old singer did not openly address the Marijuana-smoking pictures, but indirectly wrote about facing new challenges and new doubters.
"I'm ready. We are ready. See u all tomorrow and everyday after that," the singer tweeted.
"Back on tour tomorrow. Ready to see u all smile. Time to do what I'm supposed to be doing. Performing," he added.(ANI)


No comments:

Post a Comment