14 Jan 2013

Barbara Palvin Blames Selena Gomez For Causing Justin Bieber Drama


Barbara Palvin is not happy with Selena Gomez. In a new interview, the model blames Selena for all the “ridiculous” stories that have been written about her and Justin Bieber. 


“You know how the drama started — Selena retweeted the picture,” Barbara told Celebuzz on Jan. 12.

Selena, 20, posted a photo of Justin, Lil’ Twist and Barbara together with just, “…” on Nov. 8. It was clear that Selena was mad at Justin for hanging with the model.

“I’m okay to talk about it because I know there’s nothing. It’s ridiculous how this got to the news,” Barbara said to the website.

Barbara claims she was just “hanging out” with Justin, 18, during the Victoria’s Secret fashion show on Nov. 7.

“That was it . . . that’s why it was so weird. [Jelena fans] thought I caused a big drama, their break-up.”

“hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!!” Barbara wrote on Twitter on Nov. 9, in response to fans getting angry with her.

“I wanted to meet him real bad,” Barbara added. “I watched his movie [Justin Bieber: Never Say Never] and I was like, ‘He’s such a cool kid, I want to meet him.’ And then when I did at the [Victoria’s Secret] show we met and of course we had a conversation and then I took the picture with him.”




No comments:

Post a Comment