28 Nov 2012

Daniel Radcliffe smokes cigarettes in non-smoking hotels


"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe frequently puffs cigarettes while in non-smoking hotels to avoid the ranks of photographers waiting outside.

The 23-year-old actor is adamant that he hates exploiting his fame to get special privileges but says it comes in useful when he wants to indulge his nicotine habit in public buildings, reported Daily Star.

"They let me do it here so that I don't have to stand outside. There will be photographers, not for me, but just because they hang around smart hotels... 

It's pretty much the only thing I exploit my position for, to be allowed to smoke inside," he said.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right?!!! and he has such bad drinking habits too

      look at this

      http://jkswing.blogspot.in/2012/12/daniel-radcliffe-needs-rehab.html

      Delete
  2. Man..! thats bad!

    ReplyDelete