14 Jun 2012

Miley Cyrus Shoots Down Rumor She's Cheating On Liam Hemsworth


Miley Cyrus was recently photographed hanging out in a Miami pool with an unidentified man, leading some to wonder if all is well and good between the singer/actress and her fiancé, "Hunger Games" star Liam Hemsworth.

Cyrus and the man, who E! News reports is her friend and assistant Cheyne Thomas, were photographed on Wednesday in Miami, where Cyrus is currently working on new music. Her rep quickly shot down the rumors, saying, "There's no story there," and Cyrus herself even reacted to all the buzz about her swim with Thomas.

Liam Hemsworth Gives Miley Cyrus Blessing To See 'Hunger Games'
"@tishcyrus I love my fiancé & he loves me," she tweeted to her mom. "All the rest is bull sh--. We get to live a life of happiness no one can take that away from us!"

Miley's tweets didn't end there. "So now because I am engaged I can't have a friend of the opposite sex? can't have a friend help me out while I'm working alllll day?#dumb," she tweeted after the photos began to go viral. "Maybe YOU would have friends too if you'd get your face out the tabloids & start living your own life :) unfortunate."

Cyrus isn't just shooting down rumors about her love life. Days ago a snippet of what is reportedly her music leaked online. While the voice sounds a bit like Cyrus', she denied that the dance track sounds anything like the new music she's working on. She wrote, "That is most definitely not me or my style of new music."


No comments:

Post a Comment