2 Jun 2012

Justin Bieber's Shocking 'Eyebrow Injuries'

Justin Bieber surprised fans with a spontaneous performance in Paris yesterday (1 June) - despite the fact that less than 24 hours earlier Bieber had ran into a glass wall (LOL), suffering facial injuries and no doubt, minor concussion.

The teen heart-throb passed out briefly after hitting his head backstage and has since revealed that the mishap has left him with a 'weird' sensation above his eye. Ok, we feel a little bad about laughing now, but still! This isn't the first time that we've witnessed Bieber walking into a door...so you have to laugh, right?

The star was also caught on camera walking into a revolving glass door in May 2010, leading him to jokingly tweet about getting revenge on the transparent material.

He wrote: "I will see u again glass. I will have my revenge. Bieber vs glass. MGM Las Vegas 2013. LOL. Gotta Laugh At Yourself."

The 'Boyfriend' singer posted a video yesterday (1 June) to say:

"I got in a fight with a glass window yesterday, and in result I can't move my eyebrow."

"There's no wrinkles on this eye. How weird is that? There's some weird stuff going on there."

The loved 18 year old managed to complete the performance of his most recent single 'Boyfriend', however reportedly passed out briefly in his dressing room afterwards.

He tweeted: "Just smacked my head and needed some water. All good. I'm Canadian. We are tough. LOL. It's all good. Just gotta take it easy the rest of the night. Back at it again for you guys tomorrow. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment