12 May 2012

TUNE IN FOR THE FINAL I HEART TVD RADIO SHOW EVER TONIGHT AT 11PM ET/8PM PT


Sad times, Vampire Diaries fans: Tash, the incomparable force of nature behind I Heart TVD Radio has decided to bring her weekly show to an end. I’ve had the pleasure of being a guest co-host on Tash’s show a few times (The Last Day, the Season 2 round table, and this season’s Ordinary People) and you will be hard-pressed to find another TVD radio show with as smart, hilarious and big a fan hosting. If you’ve ever tuned in, you know Tash is one of a kind and I know a lot of TVD fans are going to miss the hell out of her and this show. Thank you, Tash, for everything.

Tonight I Heart TVD Radio will be celebrating its final show ever with a Season 3 finale round table, where myself and Crissy Calhoun, Lucia of Heroine TV, and Tiffany of I Heart Vampire Diaries and TV After Dark will join Tash and Nikki to talk about Thursday night’s season finale and the entire season as a whole.

Tune in for frank chat and lots of laughs – please be aware the show is for a mature audience – and help us send off Tash, Nikki, and I Heart TVD Radio with a bang. The show starts at 11pm ET/8pm PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment