23 May 2012

Cannes 2012: Kristen Stewart 'I love scaring myself'



Kristen Stewart said she had more fun in a month of shooting Cannes entry On The Road - and a role full of sex, drugs and nudity - than in all the Twilight films put together

The actress, 22, has complained in the past of feeling desperately uncomfortable with the level of fame that comes with playing Bella Swan in the Twilight franchise.
Making On The Road, an adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s novel, was a completely different experience and one that she relished, as she and her fellow cast members were able to film in Canada without the frenzy that accompanies a Twilight shoot.
“I’m usually pretty self-conscious about running around town with my face hanging out but I didn’t care at all because I was with these guys,” she said.
"I got to live more in those four weeks than typically for me in my normal life - like in a lifetime. So it was great.”
Stewart plays Marylou, the teen wife of Dean Moriarty (Garrett Hedlund) in Kerouac’s chronicle of the free-spirited Beat Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment