22 Sept 2011

Taylor Swift Readies Live Release


Taylor Swift has announced via an online video that she will release Speak Now World Tour - Live on November 21 through Big Machine Records. The set will be available as a CD/DVD or CD/Blu-ray. The DVD/Blu-ray will feature performances of all 17 songs that Swift played on the Speak Now tour, while the CD will include 75 minutes of live music. 

In the YouTube video, which was filmed backstage at a concert in Nashville, Swift says: "I just wanted to tell you guys that in November I have a CD/DVD coming out of the Speak Now tour. I'm very excited about it! I can't wait for you guys to see it. I'm about to go underneath the stage, and then I'm gonna go on an elevator that's going to lift me up, and there are going to be about 15,000 people there, so wish me luck! I hope you really love the DVD."

The North American leg of the Speak Now World Tour wraps on November 22 in New York, and Swift also will perform at the 2011 Country Music Awards on November 9. The full tracklist for the Speak Now World Tour - Live DVD/Blu-ray is as follows:

"Sparks Fly"
"Mine"
"Story of Us"
"Our Song"
"Mean"
"Back To December"
"Better Than Revenge"
"Speak Now"
"Fearless"
"Last Kiss"
"You Belong With Me"
"Dear John"
"Enchanted"
"Haunted"
"Long Live"
"Fifteen"
"Love Story"



No comments:

Post a Comment