19 Sept 2011

Kristen Stewart: My style is messy


Kristen Stewart's says her style is "all over the place."

The American actress was present at yesterday's Mulberry show at London Fashion Week, and sat in the front row poised next to British fashion royalty Kate Moss.

Kristen was impressed with what she saw on the catwalk, but says her own fashion choices sometimes leave a little to be desired.

"All over the place right now," she told vogue.co.uk, when asked to describe her personal style.

"I have different versions of myself and a standard uniform - I wear jeans. It's cool to have another side of things. I have phases."

Kristen admitted Fashion Week isn't usually her scene. However, the 21-year-old insisted she is interested in style and its importance in the celebrity world.

"Actors and actresses have a hand in both worlds [acting and fashion]. You have to stay involved in it to be interested," she explained.

Kristen likes her simple style. The star takes great pleasure in choosing her own garb, rather than leaving it down to a stylist all the time.

"I love what I wear, I mean I love choosing what I wear," she said.

Kristen is enjoying her time in London at the moment. The brunette beauty loves admiring the eclectic fashion in the British capital and appreciates her anonymity.

"The people are really great. I like walking around here, I don't really get bothered by anyone," she said.




No comments:

Post a Comment