22 Sept 2011

Emma watson is hopeless romantic


Emma Watson has admitted she is a hopeless romantic and likes men who are willing to be open about their feelings.
The " Harry Potter" actress believes the way people conduct relationships has changed over the years. But the 21-year-old beauty insists she is still a fan of traditional romance, reports femalefirst. "I've always been a hopeless romantic. I think, 'Why not?' It's nice. I think there's a perception that perhaps my generation doesn't believe in romance so much. I would be tempted to disagree and say we do believe in romance, seduction and gallantry, but that courtship and the game is played in a different way," she said. "I think as I'm growing up, my definition of love is becoming a lot broader," she added.




No comments:

Post a Comment