4 Aug 2011

Sean Kingston overwhelmed by Bieber's gesture


R&B singer Sean Kingston has paid tribute toJustin Bieber after the singer took time out of his busy schedule to support him following a near-fatal jet ski accident. 

Kingston, known for the hit " Beautiful Girls", was left in a critical condition after the MiamiFloridaincident in May this year and spent nearly a month in hospital recovering from his injuries.

Bieber spent time with him last week and he recorded a special message for Kingston, which was shown to the star during an interview on MTV special Tuesday, reports contactmusic.com.

"That's my lil' bro man... I see that he's a loyal friend. For me, to be in a life or death situation like that and then for me to come out the hospital and know that he's calling my mum, calling my manager, calling everybody asking how I'm doing, I see that he's a great friend; a great, true person at heart," said Kingston, 21.



No comments:

Post a Comment