10 Jul 2011

I am a huge fan of Tendulkar, says Harry Potter


Mumbai: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe is a huge fan of Indian cricketing legend Sachin Tendulkar. 

While talking to a daily, the young actor spoke about his plans to visit India in the near future and how excited he was while rubbing shoulders with the master blaster during an England-India test match.He said, "My friends and I were thrilled to meet Sachin and get his autograph. I am a huge fan, he is truly a legend."Daniel follows cricket and wanted to visit India during the World Cup tournament."I wanted to visit India during the Cricket World Cup but got so caught up with my Broadway musical, `How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying`, that it left me with no time. But cricket or no cricket, I am certainly planning a trip to India soon," he said."I have heard and read a lot about India, especially `Midnight`s Children`, and would like to know more about the country. Indians are huge cricket fans, just like me,” he added.Apparently, the British actor finds Bollywood films interesting. He said, "I have watched a couple of Bollywood films and found them every entertaining." 

No comments:

Post a Comment