22 Jul 2011

Happy Birthday, Selena Gomez!


Last year, she threw a barbecue tocelebrate her big 18th birthday and this year, it seems, that Selena Gomez is kicking it low key for her 19th birthday.
"I think my mom has planned something for me," the actress/singer told E! News earlier this week. "I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring."
So, what does Bieber have in store for her? "I actually think he'll be in Atlanta," Gomez said. "But that's OK. We all gotta work." It's nice to see that's she so understanding of Bieber's absence, but this just means he's got to get her something good to make up for it.
Since we already suggested yesterday that Bieber might want to learn needlepoint on hissummer vacation, a handmade gift might make for the perfect "I'm Sorry I Missed Your Birthday" present, but we've always been under the old-school assumption that diamonds are a girl's best friend. Since she's turning 19, 19 dozen roses would also make for quite a spectacular sight.
What do you think Bieber should get Selena for her birthday? Tell us in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment