12 Jul 2011

Emma Watson Heading To Oxford, Still Enrolled At Brown



As she wraps up her tenure as Hermione Granger, Emma Watson plans to go back to school -- but this time in the UK.

According to the Mirror, Watson will study at Oxford University's Worcester College this fall. Watson announced that she was leaving Brown University in Rhode Island earlier this year.

Sources at the school told the New York Daily News in April that Watson was often heckled and teased at Brown.

But the young star maintains that she hasn't officially dropped out of the school. "I'm going to Oxford in the fall, to study English for a year," she said at a Harry Potter press conference Monday, according to ABC Action News. "Just to explain, I haven't left Brown. I'm still enrolled at Brown, but I'm doing my third year abroad to study - at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment