19 Jul 2011

Daniel Radcliffe says Robert Pattinson is a sex symbol


He is quoted as saying by contact music: “There was a time when I wanted to be that guy who’s sexy and cool and all that stuff. If people find me sexy or cool, it’s because they like short little nerdy guys. And we do have our niche.”

Daniel also talked about Robert Pattinson, who has a huge fan following amongst the females and plays the vampire, Edward Cullen, in the Twilight series. Daniel said: “There’s more of a sexual energy behind ‘Twilight’ fans. Because people have mostly grown up with me, they tend to think of me as an elder brother kind of figure. Whereas I think Rob (Pattinson) is the sex symbol. And also, I guess, he’s out there more than I am, going to parties and things.”

We all know that Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has got an overwhelming response worldwide. Will the next installment of the Twilight series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, which is set for a release on November 18, create the same magic?

Well, for that we have to wait till November! But for now, it was surely great to hear Harry Potter talking about Edward Cullen.




No comments:

Post a Comment