18 Jun 2011

Hermione more nervous kissing Ron than Harry !!



Emma Watson
 has revealed that she was apprehensive about kissing her Harry Potterco-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint while filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

The actress explained that she felt more nervous when she had to embrace Grint because she "didn't know what he was thinking".

Talking about her alter-ego Hermione Granger kissing both Radcliffe and Grint, who play Harry Potter and Ron Weasley respectively, Watson told OK: "I just had to remind myself I am an actress, I am Hermione, this is a role but it was really hard. We just have so much history together. They are like my brothers.

"Dan and I could sort of have a laugh about it. Whereas Rupert's a bit more quiet so I didn't really know what he was thinking, which made me a bit more nervous. So kissing Rupert was probably weirder actually. Dan wasn't so bad."

Watson also admitted that she is looking forward to having more freedom after playing Hermione for the past ten years.

"The amount of holidays I've had to sit in the shade or when I've gone skiing, not being allowed to ski. Or just not being allowed to get my ears pierced or paint my nails. Silly things like that, that you wouldn't really think about, but obviously being Hermione I wasn't allowed to do," she said.

Watson recently praised Radcliffe for holding the Harry Potter movies together.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is released on July 15.



No comments:

Post a Comment