21 Jun 2011

Avril Lavigne starts work on new album


Avril Lavigne is already well into a follow up to this year’s ’Goodbye Lullaby’.

The singer said that she had already written eight songs for the album.

When asked by her fansite Avril Lavigne Band Aids about a new album, she said: "I already have eight songs! I would like to release the fifth album really quick."
She added: "This record was more mellow, and the next one will be pop and more fun again. I already have a song that I know is going to be a single, I just need to re-record it!"

The 26 year old singer also revealed that she will be performing a cover of Coldplay's'Fix You' as part of her upcoming tour. 

Lavigne will play shows in Manchester and London in September.

To check the availability of Avril Lavigne tickets and get all the latest listings go toNME.COM/TICKETS now or call 0871 230 1094.


No comments:

Post a Comment