25 May 2011

ANGEL by L.A. Weatherly book review


This novel is such a shocker.
What I expected with Angel, is vastly different from what I have read. Even from the very beginning I was already caught unaware by this novel. It's far from predictable, and none of my guesses were actually even remotely near the plot. There were always surprises around every corner and each caught me by surprise. Throw away all your expectations and read this book. You will not regret it!
Willow knows she’s different from other girls. She has a gift. She can look into people’s futures, know their dreams, their hopes and their regrets, just by touching them. She has no idea where she gets this power from…But Alex does. Gorgeous, mysterious Alex knows Willow’s secret and is on a mission to stop her.  In spite of himself, Alex finds he is falling in love with his sworn enemy.
While the suspense remains a constant presence in the course of the plot, there is also adventure and romance intertwined strongly within the novel. Willow and Alex are two very different, very engaging characters. I found the character development to be more intrinsic than external, linking closely to the romance and plot as a whole. I couldn't get enough of the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment